Are you unsure if your ad blocker is working? Well, just follow the next steps to test your ads blocker abilities and you will find out in moments if it’s working. My website generates various types of ads such as popups, banners (static & dynamic) and overlays for you to test. I also offer an ad block solution when it doesn’t work (for free)!
By the way you can also easily test your pi hole on this page as most advertisements are generated via third parties.
Ad blocker test steps
- Do you see advertisements on the left side of this website? You can skip this step if you’re on a mobile.
- Do you see a banner ad above the test steps?
- Do you see any ad directly underneath the test steps?
- Click here and wait for the popup ad to be generated (you’ll have to wait around 10 seconds just to be sure). Did you see any popup?
- Do you see advertisement in general on this page/website?
- No? Congratulations! The ads blocker test was successful, and you are ads free. If the answer was yes, please follow the next steps on how to clear those annoying ads.
- Do you see advertisements when you play a video on YouTube?
- Yes? Then your ad blocker isn’t worker properly and you should choose your web-browser in step 9 in order to fix this. No? Proceed to step 10 you’re almost ad free!
- What web-browser / operating system do you use? Choose please: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Android, Firefox, Safari, iOS, Pi-hole or Opera. Don’t forget to come back for the most important step 10!
- Unfortunately, you’re now safe from advertisements but are still being tracked online for your private data. I wrote an easy guide on how to go off the grid, you should follow it.
Let us know how the ads blockers are working!
The Ad Blocker
We can only dream of The Ad Blocker that will block all ads on the Internet. Why? Because nowadays, companies like Google and Facebook find new ways to dodge ad blocker abilities and still serve you fresh and annoying ads you don’t want. They are growing into the pay to play platforms that deceive oblivious Internet users into their ecosystem full of advertisements. In addition, they steal content from the greatest minds online and re-use it for their own benefit. The 0 clicks search engine results are on the rise and so are their ads. But don’t worry! Our pre-tested ad blockers will block Adwords, Youtube commercial videos, Facebook sponsored posts and many more.
Until the ultimate ad blocker is build, we have to work with what we have. If you follow the steps on our website you will be presented the best working, top rated and most downloaded free ad blocker online that suits your browser! Don’t wait any longer and start your quest in an ad free Internet world.
FAQ about the ad block test
Follow the 10 steps on my testing page and you’ll encounter various types of advertisement such as banners and popups. If you don’t see any ads here, you won’t see them anywhere online.
I’m constantly testing all the ad blockers that are on the market to provide you with the best possible plugins for the ever-growing advertisement problem.
If you follow the 10 steps on my test page you’ll be able to test your pi hole ad blocker as the page generates different kind of online advertisements. This way you’ll easily find out if your pi hole network ad block is working.
My test page will generate various tracking codes/methods based on the use of third-party cookies. Your ad blocker will detect them and show a little popup. If it doesn’t your ad blocker isn’t working properly, and I can offer you a solution.
Download the ultimate ad blocker now under the browser tab you prefer.
305 thoughts on “Testing your ads blocker”
Take a look on nextDNS (https://nextdns.io)
I have an Amazon Fire stick and the Browser is called Silk. Is there an AdBlock you can install for it? And can you install it through Amazons app store?
Duckduckgo is trash now, the developer is now completely biased and putting their own views in what content will be index and ranked lower than other so essentially the developer is trying not let you have the freedom of choice between all of the information out there on the internet which it’s the users choice to believe what they want to believe it’s about having the choice between content. Duckduckgo is now compromised and undergoing such a method goes against the entirety of the projects principles. Ridiculous.